Rocky Mountain Dental Institute
Individualized attention and the latest technology and techniques make Continuing Education come alive at RMDI
Dr. Justin Moody is proud to announce the opening of the Rocky Mountain Dental Institute (RMDI)—the culmination of his vision for an interactive dental institute with a focus on implantology. Unlike a “hotel course,” this dedicated teaching and surgery center with its cadre of knowledgeable, experienced instructors, will present an enriching learning experience—complete with mentors, live implant procedures, and the opportunity to ask questions and grow at your own pace. RMDI will hold its premiere session on September 13, 2012.
RMDI offers enriching courses for attendees in an area where recreational opportunities abound for families and/or guests.
At RMDI, clinicians will see, hear, and take part in:
- Implant Dentistry taught by practicing dentists
- Implant Dentistry taught in a way that is easy to implement
- Opportunities to observe and perform live surgeries on site
- Mentors to guide you through the courses and beyond.
How is RMDI different than other CE institutes?
The attendee to instructor ratio is 6:1 with each course having a speaker and five faculty mentors. The new, state-of-the-art facility is equipped with a teaching/conference room that will accommodate 30 doctors at individual workstations with laptops, surgical kits, hands-on materials, six surgical operatories, and a breathtaking 11th floor view of the Rocky Mountains.
Each participant has:
- His/her own state of the art workstation
- Live interactive surgery demonstrations during each class
- Live surgeries recorded in high definition
- Multiple hands-on workshops during each class
- Software, video, and course material provided in electronic format
- The opportunity to bring your own patient and perform your procedure onsite
While practitioners are busy learning, guests can bask in the beauty of Denver, the Mile High City. RMDI is located within walking distance of the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Elitch Gardens, Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Children's Museum of Denver and the 16th Street Market Mall, and Larimer Square. Outdoor or indoor activities include: hiking, biking, mountain climbing, skiing, shopping, dining, the arts, or cheering on one of the seven professional sports teams located in Denver.
“From our computer-equipped learning stations to our in-class simulations and hands-on experience, RMDI is created for a true “implant experience” that will impact attendees’ long after returning to their home practices,” said Dr. Justin Moody, founder of RMDI. “Our team of skilled and experienced professionals will provide a valuable resource for expanding treatment options and offering the latest breakthroughs in dental care.”