Oral Cancer Detection: The Oral Cancer Foundation States that more than 34,000 Americans with be diagnosed with oral and pharyngeal cancer this year. While more than 8,000 will die from oral cancer this year, there are a few oral cancer detection systems that can aid in diagnosing suspicious lesions before they become cancer. Using techniques such as tissue fluorescence, or satellite tracking technology used to scan brush biopsy samples, dentistry finally has the tools to help reduce the incidence of this deadly disease. Explore below to discover how adding oral cancer detection to your practice can not only impress your patients, but maybe save their lives as well.
Get Info For All Products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Detection Method: Fluorescence Visualization
- Detection Method: Multi-Spectral Fluorescence
- Detection Method: Dehydration Of Cytoplasm Of Acetowhite Lesions
- Detection Method: Magnified Fluorescence Imaging
- Detection Method: High Contrast Fluorescence Viewer
OralCDx Laboratories, Inc.
- Detection Method: Brush Biopsy
- Detection Method: Mild Acetic Acid Rinse For The Visualization Of Oral Lesions
Zila Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Detection Method: Chemiluminescent Light And Marker
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags