Orascoptic DK is a versatile, 3-in-1 dental device that employs a battery-powered handheld LED light source and three unique, interchangeable diagnostic instruments.
The DK transillumination instrument emits an intense, focused beam of light to help visualize crown fractures and caries in teeth. This device makes it easy to identify anterior and posterior proximal caries.
A device every dental professional can use, the DK lighted mirror features a powerful LED light source to illuminate the mirror's reflection. This is the perfect instrument to increase visual acuity in those hard to see places within the oral cavity.
- Orascoptic DK Professional Dental Diagnostic Kit
- Pricing Info
- 910832-1 / 910832-2 / 910832-3 / 910832-4
- Four Specialized Kits Are Available:
1. Orascoptic DK BASIC: LED Handle And Transilluminator
2. Orascoptic DK ENDO: LED Handle, Fiber Lite Instrument And Disposable Endo Fibers
3. Orascoptic DK PERIO: LED Handle, Fiber Lite Instrument And Disposable Perio Fibers
4. Orascoptic DK PRO: LED Handle, Fiber Lite Instrument, Disposable Perio / Endo Fibers Ans The Lighted Mirror.
- Mild Acetic Acid Rinse For The Visualization Of Oral Lesions
- The DK oral lesion screening instrument works in conjunction with a mild acetic acid rinse to improve the visualization of oral lesions. The DK exam enhances the ability to identify potentially cancerous tissue at its earliest stages.
- Transillumination Instrument
Our focus in the dental profession needs to be our ability to save lives by adopting adjunctive technologies to detect oral cancer. read more